Live More® independently at The Hearth at Castle Gardens.
Enjoy all of the comforts of home — with none of the work.
The goal of The Hearth at Castle Gardens is to provide residents with opportunities to live actively while enjoying a full social life, spending time pursuing hobbies and possibly learning new ones. Each day at The Hearth at Castle Gardens is about living to the fullest so we take on the daily chores, cooking, and worry of homeownership.
As the leading senior living community in Vestal, The Hearth at Castle Gardens offers Independent Living residents:
- Spacious apartments in either one or two bedroom layouts, with three floor plans to choose from.
- Housekeeping and home maintenance taken care of by the staff of The Hearth at Castle Gardens, freeing up residents to enjoy their day without the worries of homeownership.
- Activities and events on the campus or in the surrounding Binghamton area complete with activities, hobbies, and speakers to allow residents every opportunity to Live More.
- The Hearth-Healthy Dining Program, with three full chef-prepared meals daily in a restaurant-style dining room, as well as Hydration Stations with water and fresh snacks placed throughout the day.
- The Hearth at Castle Gardens is pet friendly, allowing residents to bring their furry companions to continue supplying unconditional love and support. (Some weight restrictions may apply.)
- Stunning scenery of the welcoming historic community of Vestal, with transportation provided to nearby Binghamton to offer access to cultural and recreational events at the nearby Robertson Museum and Science Center, Tioga Downs and the NYSEG Stadium.
To learn more about our programming, please contact us online or call us at